smc PENTAX XF 12 - Ülevaade
High-performance, exceptional value eyepiece exclusively designed for PENTAX Spotting Scopes.
- Designed for use with Pentax PF 65 Series Spotting Scopes, provides a wide angle of view when used with them
- Also recommended for use with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focuser
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Pentax SMC full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality
- High-refraction, low dispersion lanthanum glass to provide high resolution images with minimal aberrations
- Advanced computer simulation design technology to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images
- Rubber eyepiece ring designed for viewing comfort
PENTAX XF eyepieces offer high-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to provide high-resolution images with minimal aberrations. Ideal for observation and photography of planets. PENTAX-original smc full-surface multi-layer lens coating improves light transmission efficiency. With JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction, the XF eyepieces are more durable and water resistant.
The PENTAX XF12 is ideal for outdoor viewing and bird watching. Designed for use with PENTAX brand spotting scopes and with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focuser. This high-performance unifocal eyepiece offers a focal length of 12mm, provides bright, high-contrast images, and features an extendible eyepiece ring with four click-stop positions.
The rotatable eyecup offers an adaptor-mounting screw/thread when removed (single-focus models: 30.5mm in diameter with a 0.5mm pitch; zoom: 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch).
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes.
smc PENTAX XF 12 Specifications and Performance in combination with PENTAX Spotting Scopes
|Product name||PENTAX PF-100ED||PENTAX PF-80EDA||PENTAX PF-80ED||PENTAX PR-80EDA||PENTAX PR-65EDA||PENTAX PF-65ED(A)II|
|Real Field of View||1.2°||1.4°||1.5°||1.5°||1.9°||1.85°|
|Apparent Field of View||60°||60°||60°||60°||60°||60°|
|Field of View at 1000m||21m||24m||26m||27m||33m||32m|