smc PENTAX XF 8.5 - Ülevaade
High-performance, exceptional value eyepiece exclusively designed for PENTAX Spotting Scopes.
- Designed for use with Pentax PF 65 Series Spotting Scopes, provides a long eye relief when used with them
- Also recommended for use with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focuser
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Pentax SMC full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality
- High-refraction, low dispersion lanthanum glass to provide high resolution images with minimal aberrations
- Advanced computer simulation design technology to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images
- Rubber eyepiece ring designed for viewing comfort
PENTAX XF eyepieces offer high-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to provide high-resolution images with minimal aberrations. Ideal for observation and photography of planets. PENTAX-original smc full-surface multi-layer lens coating improves light transmission efficiency. With JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction, the XF eyepieces are more durable and water resistant.
With a focal length of 8.5mm, the high-performance PENTAX XF 8.5 eyepiece is ideal for outdoor viewing and bird watching. It is also recommended for use with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focuser. As a standard unifocal eyepiece it offers a 60 degree apparent field of view, long eye relief, and bright, high-contrast images.
The rotatable eyecup offers an adaptor-mounting screw/thread when removed (single-focus models: 30.5mm in diameter with a 0.5mm pitch; zoom: 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch).
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes.
smc PENTAX XF 8.5 Specifications and Performance in combination with PENTAX Spotting Scopes
|Product name||PENTAX PF-100ED||PENTAX PF-80EDA||PENTAX PF-80ED||PENTAX PR-80EDA||PENTAX PR-65EDA||PENTAX PF-65ED(A)II|
|Real Field of View||0.8°||0.95°||1.0°||1.1°||1.4°||1.3°|
|Apparent Field of View||60°||60°||60°||60°||60°||60°|
|Field of View at 1000m||14m||16.5m||17m||18m||23m||22m|