smc PENTAX XW 20 - Ülevaade
Exceptional performance, wide-angle eyepiece with a long 20mm eye relief and waterproof body.
- Designed for use with PENTAX spotting scopes and telescopes with astronomical telescopes with appropriate 1 1/4" or 2" focusers
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Features high-grade Lanthanum glass with high refraction and low dispersion
- Original multi-coating and special coating on the laminated surfaces effectively reduce flare and ghosting, achieving extremely high lighttransmission performance
- Removable eyecup allows attachment of an adaptor of 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch
70% Apparent Angle of View, 20mm Eye Relief, plus Weatherproof Body for Multi-Application Viewing
Clear, Comfortable Viewing Assured by 70° Apparent Angle of View and 20mm Eye Relief
All smc PENTAX XW-series eyepieces feature an extra-wide 70-degree apparent angle of view and an extra-long 20mm eye relief to deliver an exciting, wide-perspective image.
High-Grade Optics for Exceptional Image Quality
The high-performance XW-series optics incorporates high-refraction, extra-low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to produce a well-balanced image with minimal aberrations. It is particularly designed to reduce the disturbing blackout effect by effectively compensating the spherical aberration of the pupil.