smc PENTAX PR XL Zoom 8-24mm - Ülevaade
High-performance eyepiece for terrestrial viewing with integrated o-ring for rough, tough outdoors applications.
- Waterproof construction for greater durability
- Pentax SMC full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality
- High-refraction, low dispersion lanthanum glass to provide high resolution images with minimal aberrations
- Advanced computer simulation design technology to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images
- 60 degree apparent field of view
- Rubber eyepiece ring designed for viewing comfort
The PENTAX PR XL 8-24 Eyepiece is the newest ultra-light, highly compact and high-performance eyepiece in the Pentax range. Fulfilling all the JIS Class 6 (or equivalent) requirements it is designed specifically for the "Maverick" consumer category – rough, tough, outdoors… no compromise!
Dramatically improved optical performance with "Fully Balanced Multi Coating" (FBMC) of all lens elements (9 elements in 3 groups), ensures a clean image throughout the field of view, excellent light transmission, color truity, contrast and brightness. It is fully water and dust-proof, as well as nitrogen-purged. The astro-standard 1 ¼" eyepiece connector can be used with all spotting scopes in the PENTAX product range.
The eyepiece connector features an o-ring, making the scope kit "outdoor proof" – always the preferred option for the discerning observer who expects a rough, tough and rugged product while delivering exceptional optical performance. The eyepiece fulfills JIS Class 6 (or equivalent) standards.
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes.
smc PENTAX PR XL Zoom 8-24mm Specifications and Performance in combination with PENTAX Spotting Scopes
|Product name||PENTAX PF-100ED||PENTAX PF-80EDA||PENTAX PF-80ED||PENTAX PR-80EDA||PENTAX PR-65EDA||PENTAX PF-65ED(A)II|
|Real Field of View||1.5°-0.8°||1.8°-0.95°||1.9°-1.0°||1.9°-1.0°||2.4°-1.3°||2.4°-1.25°|
|Apparent Field of View||38°/60°||38°/60°||38°/60°||38°/60°||38°/60°||38°/60°|
|Field of View at 1000m||26-14m||31-16.5m||33-17m||33-18m||40-21m||40-21m|