PENTAX KP - Ülevaade
Low Light Photography in a New Dimension
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor for high resolution images
- Incredible range of sensitivity from ISO 100-819200 allowing capture of images in low light settings with minimal noise
- Built in Shake Reduction with 5 axis image stabilisation
- Pixelshift resolution for finer detail and capture of full colour information
- Pentaprism viewfinder with 100% coverage for clear and accurate views
- 3” Tiltable TFT colour LCD monitor featuring an air-gapless screen and a tempered glass front panel
- SAFOX 11 with 27 point focus points (25 cross types in the centre)
- Built-in pop up P-TTL flash
- AE and AF memory button (individual setting)
- Electronic shutter up to1/24000
- Bracketing for Depth of Field, Motion and metering
- Multi Exposure (Composite Modes: Additive, Average and Bright)
- Interval Shooting for Images and Video
- Continuous Shooting up to 7.0 frames per second (approx.)
- FFunction Dial with 6 functions (3 individual Custom functions, 3 options), 3 Function buttons and 5 User presets
- Custom Image Function for unique picture enhancement
- Filter effects for application during or after shooting
- In camera RAW Development
- ‘Scene Analyze’ for perfect exposure and picture results
- Compatible with all PENTAX Lenses (A and M-Series with limitation)
- 67 Seals - Dust and Water protected, and cold resistant down to -10°
- Dust Removal II: Sensor Cleaning System
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote control with a variety of camera functions
The PENTAX KP captures moments of wonder and excitement in magnificent, high resolution images
The world is full of wonders. The beautiful, breath taking scenes and exciting moments you experience. The PENTAX KP captures these once-in-a-lifetime moments in all their beauty.
The KP's compact body is packed with state-of-the-art technologies including a high-performance optical viewfinder with a user friendly interface. It is also extremely resistant to adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow and even freezing temperatures. Above all, it boasts overwhelming imaging power, supported by approximately 24.3 effective megapixels and a top sensitivity of ISO 819200.
Regardless of when or where you're shooting, the PENTAX KP is a new-generation digital SLR that will capture beautiful fascinating moments wherever in the world you may be. It delivers the true beauty of the world in high quality digital imagery.
Compact, slim design
PENTAX has devoted a lot of time to reduce the size and weight of their camera bodies. This is based on the belief that portability is an important factor in the camera’s overall performance. The new PENTAX KP features an array of advanced functions in a compact, slim body to ensure great photographic results whether shooting outdoors or in.
Super high sensitivity, high resolution imaging
The PENTAX KP couples a new generation CMOS image sensor with the PRIME IV imaging engine and an accelerator unit. Together these expand the upper limit of the sensitivity range without generating unwanted noise. With a top sensitivity of ISO 819200, it assures super high sensitivity photography to deliver high resolution, rich gradation images with faithful reproduction of the subject’s texture and a sense of depth, even at higher ISO settings. It also produces high quality images across the entire sensitivity range.
Shooting assist functions
SR II and interchangeable grips
The PENTAX KP features the SR II (Shake Reduction II*) where the five-axis mechanism allows effective compensation for camera shake caused by pitch and yaw, horizontal and vertical shift, and roll by as much as five shutter steps.
** It also lets you exchange the grip to accommodate a particular lens or suit your preference of holding comfort or shooting style.
* The SR II can be activated only in viewfinder shooting.
** Measured in conformity to CIPA standards, using the smc PENTAX-DA 18-135mmF3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF]DC WR lens at a focal length of 135mm.
Tehnilised andmed loe edasi
|Tüüp - Kaamera tüüp||
TTL autofocus, auto-exposure SLR digital-still camera
|Objektiiv - Bajonett||
PENTAX KAF2 bayonet mount (AF coupler, lens information contacts, K-mount with power contacts)
|Sensor - Tüüp||
Primary color filter, CMOS
AA Filter Simulator: Moiré reduction using SR unit. OFF/Type1/Type2/Bracket
|Sensor - Efektiivseid piksleid||
Approx. 24.32 megapixels
|Kere - Kõrgus||
|Kere - Laius||
|Kere - Sügavus||
|Kere - Kaal||
Approx. 703g (Including dedicated battery and 1x SD Memory Card), Approx. 642g (body only)