DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR - Ülevaade
Kompaktne ja kerge niiskuskindlas korpuses telesuum
With a medium range 4X telephoto zoom in an affordable, durable package, this lens catches medium- to long-distance objects and everything in between. And it’s weather-resistant, so you can keep exploring even in damp, inclement conditions.
- The smc PENTAX DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR offers 4X zoom coverage in the telephoto range.
- The PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation.
- A simple, functional design provides improved operability and body-based depth of field control.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- Weather-resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions.
- The Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements offer superior sharpness with minimum chromatic and spherical aberration.
- The focal length is equivalent to 76.5-307mm in the 35mm format.